Monday, November 2, 2009

Ösi Gets a Bath



The Muddy Mutt 2603A South Oxford Street, Arlington, Va

My day started off good I was running & playing with all my friends at Shirlington dog park, until I decided to cool myself off in a mud puddle. My family decided to try Muddy Mutt a self service doggie wash, located right next to the dog park - lucky me! how convenient. I hate baths they really freak me out, and my family knows this. The place look nice, and the owner told my family I will eventually calm down, well yeah, after being strap in and realizing there was no place to escape, I had no choice, but to allow my family to scrub me squeaky clean, and even let them dry me with a warm blower, when I was done the owner gave me a Muddy Mutt tennis ball, Frisbee & a bandanna. I wouldn't say this was my favorite outing of the day - far from it, but it sure made my family happy, so much I think I will be coming here quite frequently - maybe I should have put up more of a fight!

Pros - $17.00 includes shampoo, blow dryer, smelly spritzer, brushes, ear & eye wipes.
  • Punch card (five washes and the 6th is free)
  • Location & Owners are nice
  • Clean Dog

Cons - $17.00 can add up if you go quite frequently

No comments:

Post a Comment