Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ösi's Favorite Parks

Pilgrim Hills, Randolph Rd., Silver Spring, MD

Pros-Has a nice wooded trail along a creek where I can cool off at anytime.
I dont have to be on my leash, as long as I behave.
Lots of deer for me to chase after.

Tip- Good place to introduce your dog to water.



Pros- Nice size, its long with dirt, mulch, trees and a creek that runs along it.
A great place to play with lots of other dogs.
They have a seperate section for small dogs, but I like to hang with the big ones.
It is very diverse, from pure breads to mutts, everyone feels welcome.

Cons- It can get crowded, and somtimes I get trampled on.

Tips- The Animal Welfare League of Arlington is right around the corner. It's a wonderful shelter to adopt dogs, they also sell pet supplies, and pet ID tags. Try eating at Lost Dog Cafe or Stray Cat Cafe...yummy!







No comments:

Post a Comment